Abra The Last Witch Rebirth demo
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
It’s been 10 years since all the Witches were wiped out by the demons. All except for one. Abra, the last witch has risen from the ashes, and into a new world of her own insecurities, and demonic ruin.
Unleash the flames, cast deadly magic, and rise from the ashes in this Insecure Shoot em up RPG.
Winner of Judges choice award at the CoSA Digarts Extravaganza.
*A Gamepad is highly recommended for this game*
- Simple combat with depth
- Unique approach to death
- A simple, emotional story spanning 6 chapters
- 3 branching paths for high replay value (Full version)
- Buckets of Charm
Game made by RandomWareStudios:
Luke Buckley: Creator
Abra The Last Witch: Rebirth was made primarily by one person, but I could not make as good as it is without these lovely people:
PenCameraMouseProductions: Music and Trailer editing
Gabe Pi (Not real last name): Play tester
Lacey Brauer: Voice acting in Chapter 5
My Teachers Ms.B and Ms.Woerman for dealing with our hijinx.
IMPORTANT: This is page is now for the demo for the updated commercial release, Abra The Last Witch Rebirth, which features new stuff.
After you finish the demo, I encourage you to fill out this survey to give feedback on what I can improve on in the full game: https://goo.gl/forms/CXWC4Bs433KyDLQK2
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Release date||Jun 01, 2018|
|Genre||Shooter, Action, Role Playing|
|Tags||Action RPG, Controller, Explosions, Fast-Paced, Hand-drawn, Magic, Shoot 'Em Up|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Windows - Unzip the zip file, then run the EXE file.
Mac - Unzip the zip file, then run the application.
- Progress update + Post launch content!3 days ago
- Returning mode + Progress update!10 days ago
- Game DELAYED to October 4th + Pricing changes!23 days ago
- Development progress + Change in game plan!32 days ago
- Last month of Development + Potential Post Launch Content!39 days ago
- Potential Delay + Going To San Diego Comic Con!72 days ago
- Future UPDATES to the Demo91 days ago
- 2ND Demo Out NOW!Jun 04, 2019